Safety is our Main Priority
As we adjust to a new normal, one thing remains the same. Everyone’s gotta’ eat!
Along with on-going food safety training for all our staff, here is how we are navigating our clients’ needs for catering and events in the COVID-19 environment. If you do not see the information you are looking for please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Limit coming and going by having one lunch delivery.
- Promote social distancing during meal periods.
- Give employees the option to eat meals at their desk.
- Avoid clusters of people gathering around buffets.
- Masks and gloves are worn by all employees handling food.
- Hand sanitizer is in everyone of our trucks and every pocket of our employees.
- Kitchen and vehicles are disinfected daily using CDC compliant measures.
- Ongoing food safety training for our entire staff.
- We suggest having action-stations, where our chefs prepare food to order for your guests.
- Guests are served their meal in individual serving vessels.
- Gloves, masks/shields will always be worn, in addition to washing hands frequently as well as implementing hand sanitizer when necessary.
- Our employees will practice social distancing wherever possible.
- Beverages served as individual units using single use accompaniments.